$ Optional: Don’t feel like paying for the whole group? Just pay $5/person as a deposit and pay the remainder after the tour.
- Private tour Starting at
An Unforgettable Paddle Through Wisconsin’s Premier Wetlands
Bring your family on a great tour for beginners or first-time kayakers! Our tour begins on the incredibly serene Rieboldt Creek at the base of Moonlight Bay, where kayakers can perfect their skills on the quiet, calm water.
Venture through the twists and turns of the creek and out onto Mud Lake to experience one of Door County’s hidden gems. Our kayaks provide access to these environments that cannot be granted by any other mode of transportation.
Plants, insects, fish, birds and countless others come together to form a spectacular ecosystem that works together in seamless harmony. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to become part of this incredible ecological community and paddle through our world-class wetlands!
- Our guide will meet you on site at County Q & Sunset Dr., Baileys Harbor, WI 54202 where rieboldt creek
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled tour time!
- Light layered synthetic clothing / Swimsuit
- Bottled water ($1/ea.)
- Paddling glove rental ($5/pair)
- Waterproof phone case ($10/ea.)
- Photography package ($20/person) — Nothing solidifies memories quite like photographs. A land-based professional photographer captures your experience! Your photographs are available for digital download on dcphotofun.com within 24 hours of your tour, and if your photographs aren’t delivered for any reason, you are issued a refund.